Penmachno, Betws-y-Coed, Conwy LL24 0PU
Click to print this page
01690 760 410 (Fax: 01690 760 410)
A former Rectory dating from 1862, Penmachno Hall is set in over 2 acres of private grounds, comprising spinney and landscaped garden, fronted by the Glasgwm River. Situated in the Snowdonia National Park, just 4 miles from the tourist centre of Betws-y-Coed, Penmachno Hall offers the discerning visitor the opportunity to be within easy reach of all the major tourist attractions, whilst at the same time enjoying the seclusion that the largely undiscovered Glasgwm valley has to offer.
With its breath-taking views, quiet forest tracks, stepping stones and secret waterfalls, the valley is a haven of tranquillity within easy reach of bustling Betws-y-Coed.
Offering self-contained accommodation in a Country House the newly-developed suite comprises 2 en-suite bedrooms with a lounge-diner and kitchenette. One bedroom has a king-sized sleigh bed with en-suite bathroom featuring an original victorian cast iron roll top bath, the other can be configured as a super-king or twin and has an en-suite shower room. The lounge/diner has Freesat TV, bluetooth soundbar with DVD player and xbox 1. The kitchenette has a 2 ring induction hob, microwave/grill/combi oven, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. A barbeque available outside for the visitors'use.
Please note the second bedroom is accessed across a shared landing with the owners.
Return to Guesthouses & B&B